Santa Ana, California is a charming and vibrant southern city. Once full of beautiful mustard fields, it is now populated by more than three hundred thousand residents. Santa Ana resides in Orange County, near the Santa Ana Mountain Range.
Did you know that Santa Ana is one of the youngest populated cities in the Nation? With 31% of its residents being 18 years or younger, it is a youthful town. This is also a huge immigrant town. More than 80% of the residents here speak another language in their own homes. It is truly a diverse city.
Santa Ana is also the 4th most densely populated city in California. Even though it is densely populated, it is still ranked in the top ten safest cities in California. Just goes to show you that more people doesn’t necessarily mean more crime. This lovely city has many large, green parks for children. And is home to the Santa Ana Zoo, which is a family attraction. With mild weather and beautiful landscapes, it is no wonder so many people call Santa Ana home.
If you are a motorcycle enthusiast and you live here or are thinking of moving, Santa Ana provides many great riding opportunities. Cruise up through the winding roads of the Santa Ana Mountains, or make your way to the coast. Weekend rides have never been more scenic. First, you will need the cheap motorcycle insurance Santa Ana residents deserve. To keep you safe and riding risk free, you should look into the very best insurance. There is a state minimum for how much you need to attain. Let’s take a look at what you might want.
Motorcycle Insurance In Santa Ana
Here is the California state minimum:
- Bodily Injury Liability Limits: $15,000 per person/ $30,000 per occurrence
- Property Damage Liability Limits: $5,000 per occurrence
Here are other options you may be looking for when attaining cheap motorcycle insurance:
- Collision Coverage will make sure you and your own bike are covered in case of an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage will cover other types of damages as well as theft.
- Towing Coverage will cover or reimburse you in case you need a tow.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage will make sure you and your bike can get repaired if a motorist without insurance hits you.
We all would like to save money on our insurance.
Take a motorcycle safety class and you could save!