It isn’t hard to see why people love living in San Jose. San Jose has everything the Bay Area has to offer and then some. It is ranked one of the top three safest big cities in the United States. This makes it a prime place to raise a family, or even attend college.
San Jose is located about 30 minutes from Silicon Valley, which is a thriving industry. And even though San Jose is a forward thinking community, it is also thought to be the oldest settlement in California. It’s located just south of San Fransisco, and butts up against a small mountain range. Outdoor activities are easy to find here as well. Hiking trails and even equestrian stables are abundant.
San Jose also has the highest median household income in the country, making it a wealthy place to reside. Did you know that the San Jose Municipal Rose Garden has over four thousand rose bushes. This is just one attraction in this large and expansive town. The schools systems are top notch and some of the brightest minds come out of San Jose. If you are a motorcycle enthusiast, you will love how many rides you can get in on a weekend. Head west towards the Santa Cruz beaches, or East towards Mouth Diablo. Whichever way you choose, you will want to have the cheap motorcycle insurance San Jose riders need. Let’s take a look at what you might want.
Motorcycle Insurance in San Jose
Here are the minimum motorcycle insurance requirements for the great state of California:
- Bodily Injury Liability Limits: $15,000 per person/ $30,000 per occurrence
- Property Damage Liability Limits: $5,000 per occurrence
This is just the minimum. But if you ride often, you will want more. Getting your hands on cheap motorcycle insurance is easy!
This is a list of what other types of insurances could keep you protected:
- Collision, which will cover you and your own bike in case of an accident.
- Comprehensive, which will cover things like theft and other damages not incurred in an accident.
- Towing, which we all know is a good idea.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage, which will still cover you and your bike even if the opposing party fails to have insurance.
Want discounts? You can take a motorcycle safety class and be rewarded by your insurance company!