San Bernardino is a vast community located in the Inland Empire of Southern California. The county of San Bernardino has the largest geographical area of any county in the United States and San Bernardino is the county seat. San Bernardino itself is the 17th largest city in California and many great things have happened here.
McDonalds fast food chain was invented here and started selling their first hamburgers in the 1940’s. The Rolling Stone’s played their first US gig here. If you live in San Bernardino, you have access to lot’s of entertainment. You are about an hour from the beach. Want to take a vacation to Palm Springs? Only 30 minutes and you’re there. Los Angeles is only an hour drive as well. You could even end up in Vegas in just three hours!
The San Bernardino Mountains make up the backdrop to the city. You can head up to the mountains for a hike or weekend getaway. At one time San Bernardino was awarded as an All-American city. The city fell hard in the recession in the mid-2000’s. It has recently been yet again thriving and driving tourism into this great town. If you are into motorcycles, and looking for a great city to live in, San Bernardino is it. Cruising around a mountain corner, or sailing the smooth, city streets at night are all welcoming features in San Bernardino. If you own a bike you will need insurance. Many people choose to have the cheap motorcycle insurance San Bernardino requires.
There are state minimum requirements for cheap motorcycle insurance.
Let’s see what they are.
Motorcycle Insurance In San Bernardino
Here are the California state requirements for motorcycle insurance:
- Bodily Injury Liability Limits: $15,000 per person/ $30,000 per occurrence
- Property Damage Liability Limits: $5,000 per occurrence
These are other insurance options you may want to consider:
- Collision coverage pays for expenses pertaining to you and your bike. The state minimum requirements only cover the other party.
- Comprehensive coverage will cover the types of damages not incurred in a crash. This type of coverage also covers theft.
- Towing insurance coverage will cover or reimburse you for a tow.
- Uninsured motorist coverage will cover you even if an uninsured motorist hits your bike.
- You can also get coverage for gear such as you helmet.
Do you want discounts? Just ask your representative how you could save today!
Ride risk free!