Riverside, California is a bustling city with a great economy. If you are looking to raise a family outside of Los Angeles, then Riverside is a good option. Backed up against large mountains, with a charming desert atmosphere, Riverside has a wonderful landscape.
If you are looking for fun things to do in Riverside, you will not be disappointed. There are over 600 ranked restaurants in town. And if you are looking for a weekend spot to take the kids, Riverside has over 55 amazing and organized parks. The growth and diversity of this town is astounding. Located between the vast Pacific ocean, and the large and rugged mountain ranges of the desert, Riverside has it all.
The Santa Ana River flows through this town. And once, Riverside was mainly made up of Orange Groves. A lot has changed since then. With a population of over three hundred thousand people, Riverside is the 12th largest city in California. But don’t let the population fool you. Riverside still has a down-home feel.
It also is a great destination for anyone riding a motorcycle. Whether you live in Riverside or visit the town often, motorcycle riding has never been better. There are many routes that wind you up through the mountain ranges, and down to the flat desert sands. Join a club, or ride solo. If you are thinking about getting a bike or already have one, then you know you need the cheap motorcycle insurance Riverside residents deserve. Let’s see what you might be looking for.
Motorcycle Insurance In Riverside
Here are the California state minimum requirements for motorcycle insurance:
- Bodily Injury Liability Limits: $15,000 per person/ $30,000 per occurrence
- Property Damage Liability Limits: $5,000 per occurrence
You may want more than just the minimum. When searching for your cheap motorcycle insurance, make sure you ask about the following options:
- Collision- which will protect you and your own bike if you get into a crash.
- Comprehensive- which will cover other types of damages as well as theft.
- Uninsured Motorist- which will still cover you and your bike even if the other motorist fails to have insurance.
- Towing- which will cover or reimburse you in case you break down on the side of the road.
Looking for discounts? You may be in luck.
Sign up for a motorcycle safety class and your insurance company could give you a discount!