Oakland is a large and diverse city located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Known for being home to the outgoing Oakland Raider fans, football is an essential part of life here. Many people live in Oakland and work in San Francisco because the commute is quite short. Oakland is also a great place to raise a family. With over eighty parks, Oakland is a close-knit community full of beauty.
Diversity is everywhere and so is the food! Oakland has over three hundred eateries for any type of taste bud. It is also home to people from many multicultural backgrounds. You can find over one hundred different languages spoken here. The nightlife is one in a million. Jack London Square is home to art, music and dance. And yes, the square is named after the world renowned author, Jack London.
Sports is a way of life in Oakland. This city claims three professional teams: The Oakland Raiders, The Oakland Athletics, and The Golden State Warriors. One could say this town is pretty special. Oakland is also a port city, and has a bustling industry, which is why it is ranked the fifth largest container port in the world.
This city is a great place to live and raise a family. It is also a fun place to be young and single. Either way, if you are a motorcycle or scooter enthusiast, Oakland may be your town. Getting around the Bay Area is easier on the back of a bike. If you are looking for a bike, or already have one, then you need the cheap motorcycle insurance Oakland residents deserve. You will have to attain at least the state minimum. But more often than not, people who ride bikes, want to be fully insured.
Motorcycle Insurance In Oakland
Here are the California state requirements for motorcycle insurance:
- Bodily Injury Liability Limits: $15,000 per person/ $30,000 per occurrence
- Property Damage Liability Limits: $5,000 per person
Motorcycles can be risky, so you may be looking for more cheap motorcycle insurance.
Here are the other types of coverages you can have:
- Collision Coverage will make sure that you and your own bike are insured in case of an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage will cover other types of damages as well as theft.
- Towing Coverage will cover or reimburse you for a tow in case you get stranded.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage will keep you covered even when the other party fails to have insurance.