Los Angeles, California was once full of orange groves and small beachside communities. Now, it is home to movie stars, industrial complexes, professional sports teams, and almost four million residents. L.A. is not just the city itself, but all of the small communities surrounding it. People commute into Los Angeles for work regularly. Some even travel up to two hours away.
The “City of Angels” is not only a mecca for the film industry and theater, but a leader in the world of technology and everything new and interesting. People who live in Los Angeles sure do get some of the best weather in the world. If you live here, you know that sunny days are abundant, and beaches are never too far away.
Did you know that by 1923 Los Angeles was producing one quarter of the world’s oil? L.A. was once the spot to drill and attain oil reserves.
With so much to do and so much tourism, traffic can be a hazard. Riding a motorcycle in the city has it’s benefits. It also has it’s challenges. This is why you need the cheap motorcycle insurance Los Angeles residents deserve. Protect yourself and your motorcycle while living in this high-paced city called L.A.
Motorcycle Insurance in Los Angeles
Here are the minimum motorcycle insurance requirements for the state of California:
- Bodily Injury Liability Limits: $15,000 per person/ $30,000 per occurrence
- Property Damage Liability Limits: $5,000 per occurrence
We all know that riding a motorcycle is riskier than driving a car. You may want more protection. There are many other ways to have cheap motorcycle insurance in LOs Angeles.
You could also be covered for:
- Collision which covers you and your own bike if you have been involved in an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage which could cover theft and other types of damage to your bike.
- Towing, which is always a good idea when out for a long weekend run.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage, which will protect you and your bike even if the other vehicle involved in your crash is not covered.