Fresno, California is a beautiful, centrally located city just waiting for you to come and check it out! This large city is really just a small town. If you live here you are probably proud of California State University, Fresno. Going to a Fresno State baseball game is a family affair. Everyone supports the Bulldogs and is proud to have a minor league baseball team in their hometown as well.
You may think of towns located in the central region of California more agricultural and rural. But Fresno has it’s own city charm. Every year the independent artists are celebrated at the Rogue Festival. Diversity is abundant and the shopping is second to none.
Because of its location, Fresno can get hot! But don’t worry, the residents here know how to cool down with their water parks and river trips. You can also cool down with Fresno’s very own central valley fog that lays low in these lands for part of the year.
Home to many large, open roads, motorcycle riding is prevalent in Fresno. Take your weekend and hit the rural countryside for some spectacular views on the back of your bike. If you are looking into purchasing a bike or already have one, you might want to consider the cheap motorcycle insurance Fresno residents deserve. Don’t settle for anything less than the best! There are several policy options, however California does have an insurance minimum.
Let’s take a look at what you will need, and then what more you might want.
Motorcycle Insurance In Fresno
Here is the California state minimum for motorcycle insurance:
- Bodily Injury Liability Limits: $15,000 per person/$30,000 per occurrence
- Property Damage Liability Limits: $5,000 per occurrence
Both of these types of insurances only cover the other party involved but exclude you and your own bike.
You may also want to purchase more. Here are your options:
- Collision Coverage will cover you and your bike in case there is an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage will cover other types of damages as well as theft.
- Towing Coverage usually fully covers, or reimburses you for the cost of a tow.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage will make sure that you are taken care of if you ever get into an accident with someone who does not carry insurance.
Many times, you can qualify for a discount on your insurance by being a safe driver and taking motorcycle safety classes. Ask your representative how you could be saving more on your insurance!