Fontana, California has a population of over 200 thousand people. And they all love their hometown! Located in San Bernardino County, this city has a mixture of desert landscape and mountain back-drop.
Fontana is home to the NASCAR Auto Club Speedway. This serves as a large boom in the economy. You can also take driving lessons here, and learn how to speed around those tight corners. Another addition to the stabilized economy of Fontana is the huge trucking industry that resides here. With over forty thousand vehicles passing through the nearest highways, Fontana does have a problem with traffic.
One local dish that will knock you off your seat, is the famous El Salvadorian dish called the Pupupas. This is a signature dish of Fontana and many local residents love it! Located along Route 66 is a well-loved fruit stand. Fontana residents used to be able to buy their fruit from this historic stand, but now they have to attend the local farmers market.
One of the largest employers in Fontana is actually the Library. The Library and Technology Center in Fontana is one of a kind. Many people work as “record clerks” here. Situated near three major ski resorts, you could say that Fontana has a great central location. Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead and Mammoth are all in close proximity to this lovely town.
Motorcycle enthusiasts also love this town for its access to the back country mountains. There is no better feeling than to cruise around a tight bend on your bike. If you live in Fontana and have a bike you will need the cheap motorcycle insurance Fontana requires.
There are state minimum requirements for insurance.
Let’s see what kind of insurance you need, and then what else you might want.
Motorcycle Insurance In Fontana
Here are the California state minimum requirements:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: $15,000 person/ $30,000 per occurrence
- Property Damage Liability Limits: $5,000 per occurrence
You may want more insurance. Here is what else you can acquire through an agent:
- Collision Coverage- this type of insurance will cover you and your bike in case of an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage- this type of insurance will protect you from other types of damages as well as theft.
- Towing Coverage- this will cover or reimburse you for a tow.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage- This will keep you protected even if someone hits you that does not have insurance.
If you want discounts, you may qualify.
Just ask your representative how you could save even more on your cheap motorcycle insurance in Fontana.