Anaheim, California is most often known for being the home of Disneyland! People come here from all over the world to indulge in the magic of Disney. Hotels, restaurants, and resorts have been built all over the city. Industry is strong here and the city is full of community events. This great city is host to one of the largest Halloween parades every October.
Anaheim means “river home,” because it is located close to the Santa Ana River. Anaheim was the first city in Orange County, which is now one of the most densely populated counties in California. Did you know that the Anaheim Convention Center is the largest in the Western United States?
Generations of families have called Anaheim home. Historically, most have been of German decent. The community here loves their baseball! The Angels is a beloved Southern California baseball team. Don’t forget about the professional hockey team, The Ducks. Located south of Los Angeles and in the northern part of Orange County, the heat will definitely settle in Anaheim. But the hot weather doesn’t stop people from enjoying themselves.
If you are a motorcycle enthusiast, you know how fun it can be to live in such an amazing city. Sure, there is a lot of traffic, but you’re close to the Pacific Coast Highway and the Santa Ana mountains. Both will give you perfect scenery for those weekend rides.
If you are thinking about cruising the city streets this year on your bike, you need the cheap motorcycle insurance Anaheim requires. There are minimum insurance limits in the state of California, but you will probably want more insurance than just the minimum coverage.
Motorcycle Insurance in Anaheim
Here are the California state minimums:
- Bodily Injury Liability Limits: $15,000 per person/ $30,000 per occurrence
- Property Damage Liability Limits: $5,000 per occurrence
The above coverage will only cover the other parties in involved in the accident.
Take a look at how you could attain full cheap motorcycle insurance.
- Collision- this will cover you and your own bike for damages in an accident
- Comprehensive Insurance will cover other types of damages and theft
- Towing- will cover or reimburse you for a tow
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage will cover your costs of damages if hit by someone who fails to carry insurance.
- Want discounts? You could qualify! Just ask your helpful representative today.